These pasta chips are east to make and so many served at a party!
- ½ pound pasta of choice
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese(violife or vegan version for dairy free)
- Drizzle of olive oil (about 1 tbs)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Sauce for serving
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and place back in the pot.
- Add in the cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Pour half of the pasta into the base of your air fryer. It’s okay for the pasta to be touching and overlapping a bit but you don’t want it all stacked on top of each other.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, tossing halfway. I suggest checking on it every 60 seconds for the last few minutes as every air fryer cooks a little different.
- The chips are done when they’re a dark brown color (but not burned) all around the edges of the pasta. Once done, remove from the air fryer and let them cool (they’ll crisp up even more as they cool). Serve with your favorite dip and ENJOY!
- Category: snack
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: air fryer chips, pasta chips, air fryer pasta