This Veggie & Tofu Stir Fry is an easy vegan dinner that’s quick, healthy, and SO DELICIOUS! Great for weeknight dinners and the crispy tofu is amazing!
For the Crispy Tofu:
For the Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of water/ broth
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
For the veggie stir fry:**
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 heaping cup of Snow peas (basically a large handful)
- 1 cup of carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 medium head of broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons of minced fresh ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Make your crispy baked tofu.
- In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Once hot, add in the snow peas, carrot, bell pepper, cabbage, and broccoli. Cook until crisp tender, about 7 minutes. Continue to stir frequently.
- While the veggies are cooking, make your sauce by whisking together the oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, broth, sriracha, maple syrup, and cornstarch.
- Once the veggies are crisp tender, toss in the baked tofu and the stir fry sauce. Continue to cook for 5 additional minutes until the sauce has thickened quite a bit and until the veggies are tender.
- Serve with rice or quinoa (or whatever else floats your boat) and ENJOY!!
**If you’re short on time and just want to make this whole meal even easier, you can use a 10oz (ish) bag of frozen stir fry vegetables. This can also be a farily big money saver as opposed to buying a bunch of fresh vegetables.
- Category: stir fry
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: stir fry, vegan, healthy, dinner