- 1/2 pound (about half of an average box) of spaghetti
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 ounces (3–4 large handfuls) of fresh arugula
- 3 cans (~15-18 ounces) of tuna in oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Parmesan, to serve
- Parsley, to serve
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of salted water according to directions.
- While the pasta cooks, saute the garlic and ~1/3 of the cherry tomatoes in all of the oil in a large pan over medium heat until the garlic is lightly golden. Take off of heat.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it well and add it into the pan with the garlic mixture. Add in the arugula, tuna, and remaining tomatoes. Stir well.
- Put the pan on low heat for a few minutes while you continue to stir making sure that all of the pasta is coated well in the olive oil.
- Take off of heat. Add in the lemon juice and some parmesan and stir well.
- Serve with fresh parsley and extra parmesan. ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes