Easy and delicious Vegan Carrot Bread that’s easy to make, healthy, and so GOOD!
- 2 cups of flour (I use all purpose but you can also use whole wheat, pastry flour, or a gluten free 1–1 substitute)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 6 tablespoons of nut butter- I typically use peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup of grated carrot (I use a medium grate but you can also finely grate them)
- 2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans plus more for topping if desired (you can also omit the nuts completely)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and generously grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the milk, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Stir until well combined.
Gently stir in the grated carrot and nuts.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and top with a few more chopped nuts if desired
- Bake for 45-52 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan carrot bread, vegan bread, carrot loaf, vegan dessert, vegan breakfast