- 14 ounces of chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 cup of thinly sliced carrots (can also used shredded carrots)
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 8-10 ounces of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of cashews, lightly chopped
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons of sesame seeds (I used regular and black)
- optional: 1 serving of Crispy Tofu (link above)
- Prep the noodles according to the packaging. Once drained, set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add in the carrots, peas, broccoli, ginger, and cashews. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, soy sauce, and sesame seeds as well as the noodles. Toss to coat thoroughly untill all of the noodles are lightly covered in the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes and then remove from the heat. If adding in the crispy tofu, do so at this time.
- Serve and ENJOY!