This Easy Coleslaw Recipe comes together in a few minutes and is perfect for summer barbeques!
- 1 package of coleslaw mix (roughly 14 ounces)
- 1/2 cup of vegan mayo
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste (I like to add more salt depending on how salty the mayo is)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add in the coleslaw mix and stir until everything is coated in the coleslaw dressing.
- Serve right away and store leftovers in the fridge. This doesn’t keep for long and if you’re planning to make it for a party, I suggest waiting to mix everything together until soon before serving. ENJOY!
- Category: Side dish
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan side dish, summer grilling, vegan summer dish