- 1 can of Del Monte® Fresh Cut® Golden Sweet Corn Cream Style
- ⅓ cup of cornmeal
- ⅔ cup of all purpose flour (can use a 1-1 gluten free substitute)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ chopped green onion
- 1–2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Oil for frying
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until fully combined.
- In a large skillet, pour enough oil in to fully coat the bottom with a thin layer. Heat over medium heat.
- Using a cookie scoop (about a heaping tablespoon), pour the batter into the skillet and lightly pat down the batter to flatten a bit. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Garnish with a handful of chopped green onion and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fritters, corn, canned goods