- 12 oz of thin noodles (I used simple angel hair pasta)
- 1/4 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of Sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds (optional)
- teaspoon of sriracha sauce (optional)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 2 cups of mushrooms (I used baby bell), sliced
- 2 large carrots, shredded and chopped into ~2 inch pieces
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 3 large handfuls of raw spinach
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
For the sauce:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ginger, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, canola oil, and sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Put water on to boil for the noodles while the veggies are prepared.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain once done.
- In a large skillet, combine the tablespoon of olive oil and all of the veggies. Saute for 8 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently. Once the spinach is thoroughly wilted, the veggies are ready. Take off of heat.
- Pour the cooked noodles and the sauce into the skillet with the veggies and stir until it’s all combined and the noodles have mostly soaked up the sauce. Let sit for a few minutes for the flavors to mold together.
- Serve up and ENJOY!