Easy and delicious Vegan Macaroni Salad
- 1 pound of macaroni pasta
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- ⅓ cup of red onion, diced
- ¼ cup of sweet pickles, diced (optional- they’re not my personal favorite honestly)
- 3 tablespoon of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 large carrot, diced
- 3/4 cup of mayo (use vegan if needed)
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons of dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Start by cooking your pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool slightly while you chop the veggies.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, bell pepper, celery, red onion, pickles, parsley, and carrots. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix to coat everything in the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy! This can be made ahead or enjoyed right away.
- Category: Pasta Salad
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pasta salad, vegan pasta salad, potluck side dishes