Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is a family-favorite dessert! This simple vegan recipe features a creamy chocolate peanut butter filling nestled in a graham cracker crust that’s topped with coconut whip. It looks impressive and tastes amazing, but is so quick and easy to whip up! Perfect for special occasions or your next potluck or summer barbecue.
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (chocolate or regular)* about 10 sheets of graham crackers*
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 6 tablespoons of vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
For the pie filling:
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 7 oz of vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup of vegan whipped cream (I love the Coco Whip brand)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder (optional)
- Coconut whip
- Chopped dairy free peanut butter cups
- Shaved chocolate
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and lightly grease an 8-inch pie pan.
- To make the graham cracker crumbs, place the crackers in a food processor and pulse until you get the texture of bread crumbs.
- Add in the sugar, butter, and cinnamon, and pulse to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the pie pan and firmly press the mixture into the bottom and the sides of the pan. Bake for 7 minutes and let cool in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Mix the powdered sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and whipped cream (plus the cocoa powder if using) in a medium bowl. You can do this with a hand mixer as desired.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread the mixture out evenly and then put in the fridge for at least an hour (2-3 hours if you have a bit more patience).
- Add toppings of choice and ENJOY!
*Many graham crackers have honey in them, so check that yours don’t if you want it to be fully vegan. The Kroger brand of graham crackers are plain without any honey. Many of the chocolate ones also don’t have honey.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake peanut butter pie, peanut butter pie, peanut butter chocolate pie