Vegan Pesto Recipe- this vegan pesto is SO EASY to throw together and perfect for summer meals that everyone will LOVE!
- 2 cups of fresh basil lightly packed
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 heaping tablespoons of pine nuts
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of vegan parmesan cheese (see notes above for recommendations of brands and homemade recipe)
- In a food processor, combine the basil, garlic, and pine nuts. Process until finely chopped (see video for reference).
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil with the processor running until full combined. Add in the cheese alternative and processor a few times until mixed together completely.
- Store in the fridge and ENJOY!
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan sauce, pesto sauce, vegan pesto