EASY Vegan Pizza recipe that’s perfect for pizza night and something that the whole family will LOVE!
- One vegan pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of marinara sauce (more or less as desired, I like a lot :D)
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon of fine sea salt
- ⅔ cup of mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of sliced black olives
- ½ cup of red onion
- optional: vegan cheese for topping
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F. If you haven’t already done so, prepare your crust. Recipe HERE. If you do NOT have a pizza stone, pre-bake the crust for 5 minutes after poking small holes all over the crust. If you DO have a pizza stone, you can skip the pre-baking process.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and once hot, add in the peppers, onion, and spices. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add in the mushrooms and saute for 5 additional minutes. Take off of the heat and set aside.
- To assemble the pizza, spread your sauce evenly over the pizza crust and then top with the sauteed veggies. If using, evenly distribute the black olives and the raw red onion on the pizza as well.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the crust is nice and golden brown around the edges.
- Top with optional vegan parmesan cheese and ENJOY!
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan pizza recipe, easy pizza recipe, cheese free pizza