These Vegan Protein Pancakes are easy to make and the prefect vegan breakfast for any day!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoons of baking powder
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of protein powder
- 1 cup +2 tablespoons milk or water
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until very few lumps remain.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Once hot, scoop the batter onto the griddle. I used about 1/2 cup per pancake but you can do more or less depending on the size that you want your pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes until the begin to bubble and a spatula is easy slid underneath; this take about 5 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
- Enjoy right away with your favorite toppings!
- Category: breakfast
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan breakfast, protein pancakes, healthy breakfast