This VEGAN Pumpkin Bread comes together in just one big bowl and tastes just like the Starbucks pumpkin loaf we all love so much!
- 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1 banana, thoroughly mashed/ pureed
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- optional: 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an 8×5 loaf pan.*
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugars, baking soda & powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cardamon.
- Making a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add in the remaining ingredients (mashed banana, maple syrup, water, and pumpkin) and stir until just combined. Do your best not to over mix.
- Pour the batter in the loaf pan ,top with the pumpkin seeds, and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy warm!
- tried this with a 9×6 inch loaf pan and it worked well. The bake time may be a little different so I suggest watching it the last 5 minutes to make sure it doesn’t over bake at all
- In my video I accidentally said that the recipe has coconut oil in it. IT DOES NOT HAVE COCONUT OIL IN IT. What it has in it is just the 3 tablespoons of water that I mistook for oil when I was editing late at night :D
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan, baking, pumpkin bread