Vegan Ranch recipe- this simple to make vegan salad dressing is great to have on hand as a veggie dip, for salads, or to put on whatever you love ranch on.
- 1 cup plain dairy free yogurt*
- ¾ teaspoon of dried dill
- ½ teaspoon of dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon of dried chives
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1–2 tsp water depending on thickness you want it. I like mine a little thinner for salads and thicker as a dip
- ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a medium bowl until full combined. Adjust salt to taste and ENJOY!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week (check the yogurt container for expiration date)
*if you’re unable to find PLAIN dairy free yogurt (I noticed that not all stores have a plain version) you can use vegan mayo in it’s place but I would potentially lower the extra salt that you add in.
**if not vegan, greek yogurt also works well
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Method: Whisking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan salad dressing, healthy dressing, dip recipe