Easy and delicious Vegan Stuffed Shells that everyone will love!
- 12 ounces of jumbo shells
- 10 ounces of frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 batch of vegan ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce
- optional: fresh herbs for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook shells according to package instructions so that they’re al dente (it will cook a bit more in the oven). Once done, drain and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, stir together the vegan ricotta, dried oregano, and thawed/ squeezed spinach.
- In the bottom of your baking dish, spread half of the marinara sauce so that it covers the dish.
- Take each jumbo shells and fill it moderately with the ricotta mixture and then place it in the baking dish on top of the sauce. Once they’re all stuffed, evenly pour the sauce on the top of the shells and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve with fresh herbs. ENJOY!
- Category: Vegan dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan recipes, vegan dinner, stuffed shells, italian vegan recipe