Easy and delicious homemade tartar sauce!
- 1 cup of vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup of dill relish (you can also you finely diced dill pickles if desired), gently squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of dill, fresh or dried
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of finely diced onion
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix to combine. ENJOY!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Whisking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tartar, sauce, vegan sauce, vegan dips