Easy and delicious Vegan Fish sticks that are kid friendly!
- 1 block of extra firm tofu, pressed of excess moisture
- 1/4 cup of plant based milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons of crumbled nori seaweed sheets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoons sweet or smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F and lightly spray a large baking tray.
- Slice the block of tofu into thin strips, roughly the size of traditional fish sticks.
- In a shallow bowl, place the bread crumbs, seaweed, salt, pepper, paprika, and lemon pepper seasoning. In a second shallow bowl, whisk together the milk, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- Dip each of the tofu sticks in the liquid so that it’s fully covered and then roll it in the dry mixture so that it’s fully coated.
- Line the tofu on the prepared baking sheet and baking for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway. Cook until golden brown with a nice crispy crust.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!