- 1 cup of flour (I used all purpose flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of nut butter- I used peanut butter this time but have also made these with almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup of grated zucchini
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 6 cup muffin tin.
- Place your zucchini in a kitchen towel or paper towels and ring out as much of the moisture as you can. Set aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the milk, nut butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and mashed banana. Stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in the zucchini.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the 6 muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: baking, vegan, muffins, breakfast