- 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ cup of white sugar
- ½ cup of light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 cup of apple sauce
- ½ cup of coconut oil melted, canola or vegetable also works well
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 heaping cup of grated zucchini
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees F and grease an 8×4 loaf pan.
- Place your zucchini in a kitchen towel or paper towels and ring out as much of the moisture as you can. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, soft together the flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a different bowl, whisk together the apple sauce, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined. Fold in the grated zucchini.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan, zucchini bread