- 2 cups of watermelon, diced into cubes
- 6 cucumber slices
- 2 ounces of St. Germain
- 3 ounces of vodka
- couple pinches of sugar
- ~8 ounces of club soda, separated
- Put all of the watermelon pieces into a blender and blend until completely liquefied. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the watermelon juice to remove all of the watermelon pulp, leaving you with only juice.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumbers a bit and then add in the St. Germain, vodka, and sugar. Shake well.
- Pour the liquid evenly into 2 glasses filled with ice. Top the glasses the rest of the way up with club soda.
- Stir thoroughly and ENJOY summer! :)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes