- Heaping cup of watermelon chunks
- Juice of 1 lime (~2 tablespoons of juice)
- 3 oz of Tequila
- .5 oz of Triple Sec (this isn’t absolutely necessary)
- 1 tablespoon of agave nectar (plus more if you want it sweeter)
- ~1/2 cup of tonic water
- Prepare glasses by coating the rims with salt or sugar.
- Put the watermelon and lime juice in a processor (or blender) and process for 10-15 seconds. Continue processing for an additional 45 seconds if you want the drink to be extra smooth with no small bits of watermelon.
- Add in the tequila, triple sec, and agave and process for an additional few seconds to blend it all together. Add extra agave to taste.
- Pour watermelon mixture 2/3 of the way full into a tall glass with ice. Fill glass the rest of the way up with tonic.
- Give it a good stir, garnish with lime and watermelon, and ENJOY!!