- 1 bottle of wine (750ml), any kind will work!
- 6 cups of cubed Watermelon, frozen (add extra ice if watermelon is not frozen)
- 2-3 cups of Ice, start with 2 and add in more if you want it thicker
- 2 tablespoons of Agave nectar, plus more if you want it sweeter (maple syrup or honey also work)
- Add the wine, watermelon, and ice to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add in additional ice if you want the slushie thicker.
- Taste and add in the sweetener as you see fit. I ended up adding 2 tablespoons of the agave but add in more or less depending on your preference.
- Enjoy the heck out of it!
- Leftovers? Freeze the leftovers in an ice cube tray to re-blend (with a bit of water or additional wine) at a later time.