Yogurt Dill Sauce is a flavorful blend of yogurt, garlic, fresh dill, lemon juice and olive oil. This easy homemade dip recipe is delicious served with grain bowls, as a spread for sandwiches and wraps or used as a dip for veggies and fries!
- 1 cup of thick yogurt* (I like Greek yogurt and there are several great vegan Greek yogurt options on the market now!)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 3 tablespoons of fresh dill**
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until fully combined.
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
*The yogurt can be swapped for sour cream or mayo as desired, but I love it with yogurt.
**You can swap the fresh dill for 1 tablespoon of dried dill.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: sauce, dip
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dill dipping sauce, dill yogurt sauce, Greek yogurt dill sauce