Zucchini Chicken Bites (makes ~30 bites)
- 4 cups of zucchini, shredded (about 2 medium zucchinis)
- 2 pounds of ground chicken (or turkey, or other meat)
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- ~1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (can use more or less depending on your preference)
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- ~1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- oil for cooking
- Thoroughly combine zucchini, onion, and ground chicken in a large bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (minus oil obviously) and mix together well.
- Spoon balls about 1 tablespoon large into pan and lightly press down with fingers.
- Cook each bite for 5 minutes on EACH side.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes