- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoon of almond milk (plus more if you think your pudding is too thick)
- **2 tablespoons of coco powder (if using an Aloha packet, only add in 1 tablespoon of coco powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- optional: 1 Aloha Daily Good Greens Chocolate packet
- optional for topping: whipped coconut cream and chopped nuts/ seeds
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until creamy smooth. Add extra almond milk if you feel that your pudding should be a bit creamier.
- Serve with whipped cream and some chopped nuts or seeds.