Chocolate Avocado Pudding
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I’ve been staring at this picture of Chocolate Avocado Pudding for a long time now trying to decide what words to put with it. The past few weeks have been a crazy whirlwind of extra late work days, roller derby, lots of picture taking, and desperate attempts to convince my baby chickens to love me. So, yea. I’m a bit brain dead and a lot sleep deprived.
Lets just dive right into this pudding, shall we?
Serious confession: that whipped cream that you see is real whipped cream. Leave it to me to make a healthy version of chocolate pudding and then just pair it with heavy whipped cream. The intention was to make THIS coconut milk whipped cream. BUT, I had extra whipping cream in the fridge from my birthday and as my father always says: “Waste not, want not”.
So, do as I say and not as I do: make the Coconut Whipped Cream to go along with this pudding. I’ve made it several times before and it’s DElicious!
Ok, the pudding. It’s pretty easy. This is a classic B.Britnell ‘throw it all in a food processor’ kind of recipe.
Banana, avocado, honey, coco powder, almond milk, cinnamon, and 1 packet of Aloha Daily Good Greens in chocolate. The addition of the Aloha packet makes this pudding ridiculously packed with nutrients and I love it.
That’s all blended up and you’re basically done.
The whipped cream isn’t absolutely necessary to complete the dish but it is highly recommended!Print
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoon of almond milk (plus more if you think your pudding is too thick)
- **2 tablespoons of coco powder (if using an Aloha packet, only add in 1 tablespoon of coco powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- optional: 1 Aloha Daily Good Greens Chocolate packet
- optional for topping: whipped coconut cream and chopped nuts/ seeds
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend until creamy smooth. Add extra almond milk if you feel that your pudding should be a bit creamier.
- Serve with whipped cream and some chopped nuts or seeds.