This is a basic recipe for a healthy strawberry banana smoothie!
- 1/2–1 cup of strawberries (I prefer frozen but fresh work)*
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1/2 cup of yogurt (any kind will work well!)
- 1/2 cup liquid of choice (I love almond milk in this!)
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter (other nut or seed butters will also work here!)
- Add all of the ingredients in your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add additional liquid if needed to get the blender going.
*Most other kinds of fruit will work here!
*You can swap the banana for cauliflower if you’re looking for a lighter smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 mintues
- Cook Time: o minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 391
- Sugar: 24.3 g
- Sodium: 261.9 mg
- Fat: 18.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 43.7 g
- Protein: 18.3 g
- Cholesterol: 4.3 mg
Keywords: healthy smoothie, banana smoothie, blender recipe