This is a basic recipe for a healthy strawberry banana smoothie!
- 1/2–1 cup of strawberries (I prefer frozen but fresh work)*
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1/2 cup of yogurt (any kind will work well!)
- 1/2 cup liquid of choice (I love almond milk in this!)
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter (other nut or seed butters will also work here!)
- Add all of the ingredients in your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add additional liquid if needed to get the blender going.
*Most other kinds of fruit will work here!
*You can swap the banana for cauliflower if you’re looking for a lighter smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 mintues
- Cook Time: o minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy smoothie, banana smoothie, blender recipe