This is a basic recipe for a healthy strawberry banana smoothie!
- 1/2–1 cup of strawberries (I prefer frozen but fresh work)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of yogurt (any kind will work well!)
- 1/2 cup liquid of choice (I love almond milk in this!)
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter (other nut or seed butters will also work here!)
- Add all of the ingredients in your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add additional liquid if needed to get the blender going.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy smoothie, banana smoothie, blender recipe