30+ Healthy Smoothie Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This roundup includes over 30 Healthy Smoothie recipes including fruit smoothie recipes, weightloss smoothie recipes, breakfast smoothie recipes and SO many more! I’m sure you’ll find a smoothie here to love.
Hopefully you know by now that I LOVE a good smoothie recipe. I have SO many good ones here on my blog so I wanted to round them all up (as well as some great smoothie recipes from other bloggers) in one place for you. I split this list up into 3 common smoothie categories: healthy smoothies, green smoothies, and smoothie bowls.
There’s something here for everyone and I’m sure that you’ll find more than one new smoothie to love :)
I love creating new smoothie flavor combos so please let me know if you ever have a suggestions or recipe recommendation!
The Best Blender for Smoothies
You do NOT need a fancy schmancy blender to make a good smoothie! I used something similar to THIS $37 blender for years before finally upgrading to my Vitamix. I believe that the best blender for smoothies is the one that you have.
All of that being said, if you find yourself making a lot of smoothies and using your blender on a regular basis then I definitely recommend an upgrade. I have used THIS Vitamix for the past 6 years and absolutely love it. I anticipate it lasting me for a very long time which makes the investment totally worth it!
Here are my blender recommendations from amazon based on your budget:
Mid Range Blenders:
High end Blenders:
I also have a single serve blender similar to THIS one and LOVE it. I use it often when I don’t want to dirty my big Vitamix. I find it especially helpful when I’m blending small quantities for sauces and small smoothies.
How to Make a Smoothie
I’m a BIG fan of smoothie recipes that are EASY and simple. To me, half the point of a smoothie is to have a delicious and nutritious meal/ snack that can be made in 5 minutes TOPS.
So making a healthy smoothie is easy around here. Step 1: gather your ingredients. Step 2: add those ingredients to your blender. Step 3: BLEND until creamy, adding a little extra liquid if needed to get your blender going. Step 4: Pour and ENJOY!
It’s absolutely that easy to make a smoothie which is why I LOVE having them on a daily basis.
If you’re brand new to smoothies: I suggest following a few recipes first. Once you’ve made a good handful of them, you can start really experimenting with new flavor combos and ratios of ingredients. Have fun with it!
Looking to add more greens to your smoothies?? Try freezing the greens (especially if they’re on the verge of going bad!) using THIS TUTORIAL!
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Raspberry Ginger Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Golden Milk Mango Smoothie
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- The BEST Breakfast Smoothie
- Layered Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
- Acai Smoothie
- Immune Boosting Smoothie
- Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Kombucha Blueberry Smoothie
- Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Cherry Smoothie
- Blue Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Beet Smoothie
Smoothie Bowl Recipes
- Tropical Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Detox Green Smoothie Bowl
- Mocha Banana Protein Smoothie Bowl
- Peach Pie Smoothie Bowl
- Wild Maqui Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
Green Smoothie Recipes
- Classic Green Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie
- Meal Replacement Blueberry Green Smoothie
- Mocha Green Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Green Smoothie
- Spinach Avocado Smoothie
- Green Blueberry Smoothie
- Keto Green Smoothie
- Immune Boosting Wellness Smoothie
- Kale Pineapple Smoothie
- Caramel Apple Green Smoothie
This is a basic recipe for a healthy strawberry banana smoothie!
- 1/2–1 cup of strawberries (I prefer frozen but fresh work)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of yogurt (any kind will work well!)
- 1/2 cup liquid of choice (I love almond milk in this!)
- 2–3 tablespoons peanut butter (other nut or seed butters will also work here!)
- Add all of the ingredients in your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add additional liquid if needed to get the blender going.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy smoothie, banana smoothie, blender recipe