Easy and healthy Homemade Spaghettios are just like the classic, but a meal that you can feel good about feeding to your kids! This one-pot pasta recipe only requires a handful of simple pantry staples, and is ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes. A childhood favorite that you’ll love any any age!
- 2 cups of uncooked Anellini pasta (ditalini is often easier to find and works well here too)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I tested this with unflavored almond milk as well as 2%)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- 2/3 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to packaging instructions. Drain and add back into the pot.
- With the pasta over low heat, stir in the remaining ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Once fully combined, remove from heat and ENJOY!
This dish makes for great leftovers and stores well in the fridge for a few days. Transfer the leftover pasta and sauce to an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator and enjoy within about 3 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 5.8 g
- Sodium: 621.3 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 42.6 g
- Protein: 10.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.3 mg
Keywords: spaghettios, kid friendly, pasta