An easy and healthy homemade spaghettios recipe that is just like the classic but something you can feel good about giving to your kids!
- 2 cups of uncooked Anellini pasta (ditalini is often easier to find and works well here too)
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I tested this with unflavored almond milk as well as 2%)
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- ⅔ teaspoon of dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 1/4 cup of tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ teaspoon of dried sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to packaging instructions. Drain and add back into the pot.
- With the pasta over low heat, stir in the remaining ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Once fully combined, remove from heat and ENJOY! This dish makes for great leftovers and stores well in the fridge for a few days.
- Category: Kids friendlt
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: spaghettios, kid friendly, pasta