Ranch Pasta Salad- this vegan pasta salad is ridiculously easy to make and perfect for potlucks and summer get togethers!
- 12oz box of rotini pasta* (any pasta works here really)
- 1 cup of chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup of chopped carrot
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes halved)
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 1– 1 1/2 cups of ranch dressing (see HERE for my homemade vegan version)
- salt and pepper to taste (depends on the taste of your ranch really)
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions. When done, drain and run under cold water to help cool down the pasta.
- Add pasta to a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Mix until combined, add extra dressing if desired, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- ENJOY! Store in the fridge for a few days. I find that it dries out a bit but you can add a little extra dressing when serving.
*I’ve found that some boxes are 12 and some are closer to 16. I hate having a little pasta left in a box so I always make it all and then just add a little extra ranch if needed.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Pasta salad
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pasta salad, vegan dinner, summer dish, party dish