- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup of quinoa (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup of whole flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- optional: various spices for flavor (see note above)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Line 2 large baking trays with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture out very evenly.
- Optional: before baking, cut the crackers if you want them to have clean lines. I simply cracker mine into rough pieces after they bake.
- Bake for 2- 2 1/2 hours.
- Once out of the oven, let cool completely and then ENJOY!! Store in an airtight container to eat later.
- Category: snack