- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of oil (olive oil or coconut oil will work fine), plus extra for greasing the pan
- 2 medium bell peppers, cut in half and deseeded
- Eat Smart Wild Greens and Quinoa Salad Kit
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking tray and bake the peppers for 10 minutes or until they’re just beginning to wilt and brown.
- When the peppers are about helf done, heat the oil and water in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the quinoa from the salad kit and stir. Cook for 5 minutes of until the majority of the liquid is absorbed by the quinoa.
- Add in the greens and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Take off of heat.
- Right before scooping the salad mixture into the peppers, stir in half of the cheese and half of the almonds and half of the avocado dressing.
- Top the bell peppers with remaining cheese, almonds, and dressing.
- Serve and ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes