This avocado and black bean salad is super simple to throw together and a delicious and filling salad!
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ¾ cup of sweet onion, finely diced
- 15 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- zest of 1/2 a lime (about 1 teaspoon)
- Juice of 1 lime, about 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and zest, cumin, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the avocado, tomato, onion, black beans, and cilantro. Pour the dressing on top and toss to combine. Enjoy immediately or save for later!*
The lime juice helps the avocado from turning brown but this is still best enjoyed within 24 hours.
- Category: side dish
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan salad, avocado salad, black bean salad