This boozy frozen lemonade is easy to make and the PERFECT Summer cocktail!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar (see THIS post on how to make simple syrup for other sweetener options!)
- 1 cup of lemon juice (about 5 medium lemons)
- Zest from 1 large lemon (about 1 ½ tablespoons)
- ⅔ cup of vodka
- 6 cups of ice
- Make your simple syrup by combining 1 cup of water + sugar in a saucepan. Simmer over low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add all of the ingredients, including the cooled simple syrup, into a high speed spender and blend until smooth. Mix in extra water as needed to get the blender going!
- Serve and ENJOY! If you have any leftover, you can put it in the fridge. The ice will melt but you’ll still have a super delicious boozy (unfrozen) lemonade.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: summer cocktail, boozy lemonade, vodka lemonade