- 1 ½ cups of broth
- ¾ cup of quinoa
- 2 cups of broccoli, finely diced
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, plus extra for topping if desired
- 1 cup of onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Bring the broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add in the quinoa, lower to a simmer and cook, covered, until all of the liquid has been absorbed. Stir every few minutes. Once done, take off of heat and let sit, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and then place in a large bowl to cool. You can cook the quinoa in your Instant pot using THIS method as well!
- Once the quinoa is cool enough to handle, add in the broccoli, cheddar, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and eggs. Mix until full combined.
- Divide the quinoa mixture evenly among the 12 muffin tin cavities. Top with extra cheese if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly and ENJOY!