- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the tofu into bite sized cubes about 1/2 inch in size.
- Toss the tofu cubes in the cornstarch and line them up on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, take out of the oven and flip the tofu over, bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until tofu is a light golden brown.
- When the tofu has just a few minutes left, heat the oil in a skillet. Add in the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes. Add in the soy sauce and stir.
- Once the tofu is done, toss it into the garlic and soy sauce mixture until fully coated.
- Top with the green onion and sesame seeds.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: vegetarian