This easy to make Homemade Acai Bowl Recipe has just a few good-for-you ingredients and makes for an easy and healthy breakfast!
- 1 Acai packet, roughly 100g (I’ve found these a Trader Joe’s, Target, and my local Publix store)
- ½ cup of liquid (I like almond milk here but any milk or water would also work)
- 1 cup of berries (I typically use strawberries or a mixed berry blend)
- ½ frozen banana OR ¼ cup of cauliflower florets*
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth. If needed, add a little additional liquid to get the blender going but remember that you want this to be rather thick.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings such as additional fruit, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and chia seeds. ENJOY!
*This smoothie can be a lot of fruit for some people OR they may not be able to have bananas. If this is the case, frozen cauliflower is a great option to provide nutrients and creaminess in place of the banana.
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: smoothie bowl, acai bowl, healthy breakfast