- 1/2 pound of thin pasta
- 1/2 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of canola oil
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey (can be substituted for agave for a vegan dish)
- 2–3 tablespoons of soy sauce. I use closer to 3
- 2 large garlic coves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup of green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- handful of peanuts
- sprinkle of sesame seeds
- fresh lime wedges
- Put pasta on to cook and cook according to instructions.
- While pasta cooks, whisk together the oils, peanut butter, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a large bowl.
- Once it is done, drain it and pour the hot pasta into the bowl with the peanut butter and soy mixture. Toss to coat the pasta thoroughly.
- Top the pasta with green onion, cilantro, peanuts, sesame seeds, and fresh lime.