This vegan hash is one of my all time favorite things to make for breakfast! It’s fully plant based but still packed with flavor and super filling.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in the potatoes and onion and cook until the potatoes begin to soften and brown just a bit, about 6 minutes. Stir in the zucchini, pepper, garlic, mushrooms, paprika, cumin, and salt and pepper. Cook 4 additional minutes until the excess moisture of the mushrooms has mostly cooked out.
- Stir in the kale and chickpeas and continue to cook, stirring often, until the kale has wilted and the chickpeas are heated through.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!
I used baby red potatoes
- Category: vegan breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan breakfast, vegan breakfast meal prep, vegan breakfast ideas