Vegan Breakfast Recipes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
A roundup of some of the BEST Vegan Breakfast Recipes on the internet including sweet and savory!
Breakfast is EASILY one of my favorite meals of the day and over the past few years, I have discovered some truly amazing easy vegan breakfast recipes. I’ve also created a few new ones here on the blog that have become family favorites.
I published a full video on my Youtube channel showing you how to make some of my FAVORITE Vegan Breakfast Recipes on the blog! Check it out:
To make things easier for you, today I’m rounding up all of my favorite vegan breakfast ideas in ONE place. There are some healthy vegan breakfast recipes as well as some *not* so healthy ones. The majority of the list leans towards sweet items but there are a few great savory recipes in here as well!
Most of these recipes are from my blog but there are a few in there from some of my favorite bloggers as well. I’m always open to expanding this list so PLEASE let me know what YOUR favorite vegan breakfast recipe is!
- Vegan French Toast
- Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Chia Seed Pudding
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins
- Easy Sautéed Cinnamon Apples
- Vegan Pancakes
- Baked Oatmeal Cups 4 Ways
- Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
- Easy Tofu Scramble
- Orange Marmalade Vegan Muffins
- Blueberry Oatmeal Vegan Waffles
- Easy Vegan Muffins
- Double Chocolate Vegan Muffins
- Apple Green Juice
- Vegan Protein Pancakes
- Vegan Protein Bars
- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Zucchini Pancakes
- Loaded Breakfast Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Donuts
- Vegan Biscuits
- Baked Vegan Donut Recipe
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Vegan Hash Recipe (FULL RECIPE BELOW!!)
That’s all for this week’s roundup! I hope that you find some new favorite meals to start the day. If you make any of these, please remember to tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I love to see what you’re making from my blog!Print
This vegan hash is one of my all time favorite things to make for breakfast! It’s fully plant based but still packed with flavor and super filling.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in the potatoes and onion and cook until the potatoes begin to soften and brown just a bit, about 6 minutes. Stir in the zucchini, pepper, garlic, mushrooms, paprika, cumin, and salt and pepper. Cook 4 additional minutes until the excess moisture of the mushrooms has mostly cooked out.
- Stir in the kale and chickpeas and continue to cook, stirring often, until the kale has wilted and the chickpeas are heated through.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!
I used baby red potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: vegan breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan breakfast, vegan breakfast meal prep, vegan breakfast ideas