- 1 (roughly 15 ounce) can of vegetarian refried beans
- 3 large avocados, mashed (can also use 1 1/2 cups of guacamole)
- 1 1/2 cups of vegan sour cream, store bought or homemade
- 1 1/2–2 cups of vegan nacho cheese sauce
- 1 cup of lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup of black olives, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, chopped into quarters (or smaller if desired)
- 2/3 cup of red onion, finely chopped
- optional: 1/2 cup of green onion, 1/2 cup of salsa
- for serving: your favorite tortilla chips!
- Starting with the refried beans, layer all of the ingredients in a large baking dish so that each layer is evenly spread out.
- Once you get to the lettuce, sprinkle the lettuce, olives, tomatoes, red onion, and green onion evenly across the top of the layered dip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes