Frozen Yogurt Bars
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Frozen Yogurt Bars are super easy to make and a deliciously healthy treat to enjoy when the weather is HOT (or anytime really!).
We’re keeping this short and SWEET today! I shared these Yogurt bars on social media a few weeks ago but I also wanted the recipe to live on my blog. It’s super simple and SO GOOD!
I used Greek Yogurt but honestly, I would love to try them with regular yogurt too!Print
The Yogurt bars are simple and so delicious!
- 1 cup yogurt of choice (I used greek yogurt but really any kind works well including vegan yogurt)
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter (I find that the natural, runny kind works best)
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (I used regular but I think mini chocolate chips would be better)
- handful of nuts, optional (I used peanuts)
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips/ chunks
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, peanut butter, and chocolate chips until fully combined. Place piles of the yogurt onto the parchment paper, about 1/4- 1/3 of the mixture each. Spread is out into a circle that’s about 3 inches around. Place a popsicle stick halfway into each yogurt mixture, making sure that it’s in the center and covered on the top and bottom. Sprinkle on the nuts evenly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to harden.
- Once hardened, prepare the chocolate coating by combining the chocolate and coconut oil and melting in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring in between.
- Dip the yogurt pops into the chocolate, working quickly as the chocolate will harden pretty fast. As needed, place back in the freezer to harden the chocolate (but this is likely unnecessary).
- ENJOY! Store leftovers in an air tight container in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freeze Time: 2 hours
- Category: dessert
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: american