3-Ingredient Crunch Bars
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Homemade Crunch Bars are made with just 3 simple ingredients and they’re so ridiculously easy to throw together! Store them in the fridge for an easy dessert anytime the sweet tooth strikes (or eat them all in 24 hours like we did :))
I’ve been really excited about this recipe because not only is it DELICIOUS but it’s also super simple to throw together!
JUST 3 INGREDIENTS
and comes together in JUST 20 MINUTES
Simple ingredients we’re using:
- Chocolate- I used dark chocolate chips but really any chocolate will work well here!
- Oil- I used coconut oil but butter or any neutral oil would work well.
- Rice crispy cereal- this give the bars all the delicious crunch that we want. YUM!
As usual, if you end up making this recipe, please snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I always love to see what y’all are making from my blog.Print
These Homemade Crunch Bars are made with just 3 simple ingredients and they’re so ridiculously easy to throw together! Store them in the fridge for an easy dessert anytime the sweet tooth strikes.
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips (I love dark chocolate in this!)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (or other neutral oil)
- 1 1/4 cups of rice crispy cereal
- optional sea salt for sprinkling at the end
- In a large bowl or measuring cup, add in the chocolate and oil and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between. Repeat until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add in the rice crispy cereal and mix to combine thoroughly.
- Line a 9×9 inch square pan (or similar sized pan) with parchment paper and add in the chocolate mixture. Spread out evenly and place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until fully hardened.
- Cut into squares and enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 16.3 g
- Sodium: 15.9 mg
- Fat: 9.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.6 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: homemade crunch bars, 3 ingredient dessert, no bake dessert