Ninja Creami Chocolate Ice Cream
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you’ve got a Ninja Creami then you NEED (yes, need) to try this super simple Chocolate Ice Cream! It’s so creamy and delicious AND ridiculously easy to throw together thanks to the Creami!
I was on the fence for SO long about getting a Ninja Creami (seriously almost bought one 18 months ago and I regret that I waited so long!).
Unfortunately, the Creami is sold out EVERYWHERE right now but hopefully it comes back in stock soon! I am seriously obsessed with mine.
Let’s dive into how to make this ice cream because it’s super simple!
After making this about 6 times, I decided that simply blending all of the ingredients in a blender is the best way to go! A lot of other recipes suggest whisking the ingredients together and that does work ok. However, it’s worth dirtying your blender, in my opinion, to get the creamiest ice cream. Just trust me :)
That being said, all you have to do is add all of the ingredients to your blender and blend until fully combined. Then pour the ice cream mixture into the creami canister and freeze for 24 hours (although, I have made it work well with just 12 hours).
Something else that I discovered is that the quality of your cocoa powder really makes a difference in this recipe. I tested it with a cheaper brand (Hersheys) and with a higher quality brand and we could really tell the difference. That being said, the Hershey’s ice cream was still delicious!
I ended up buying some ice cream containers to store the ice cream in the freezer without taking up my creami canisters. I got THESE and really love them!
That’s all for today! I’m SO SO excited for you to try this recipe and let me know what you think!Print
This Ninja Creami Chocolate Ice Cream is SO simple to make and decadently delicious! Everyone is going to love this recipe!
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, softened (if it’s coming out of the fridge, microwave it for 10 seconds)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy (this will only take 30 seconds).
- Pour the mixture into an empty creami pint and place in the freezer for at least 12 hours (ideally 24+ hours).
- Once ready to blend, place on your creami base and process using the ice cream setting. I have the deluxe creami and it asks you to first select top, bottom, or full. I process mine on FULL unless I’m adding mix-ins.
- Store in the freezer and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Freeze time: 12 hours
- Category: ice cream
- Method: freezing
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: creami chocolate ice cream, ninja creami recipe, chocolate ice cream