Strawberry Ninja Creami Sorbet Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Strawberry Ninja Creami Sorbet Recipe is so incredibly simple to make and comes together with just TWO ingredients! It’s also easy customizable if you want to change up the flavor a little.
I’m still relatively new to my Ninja Creami but OMG am I obsessed! The first few months I made TONS of this chocolate ice cream. I also dabbled in protein ice creamy some. However, this sorbet is my new favorite (especially since I’m trying to eat a little lighter this month!).
One of the things that I really love about this sorbet is that it’s so light. I’ve tested the recipe many times, with and without sugar, and honestly, it doesn’t even need he sugar. I’ve tried it several times with NOTHING but blended strawberries and it’s delicious!
Ingredients for this Strawberry Sorbet:
- Strawberries: fresh OR frozen. If you use frozen strawberries then you’ll likely need a little liquid to get your blender going. You can just add in a splash of water but you could also use milk of any kind.
- Sugar: I’ve made this with AND without sugar and both turn out great.
- Optional splash of lemon juice
How to make this sorbet:
The beauty of this recipe is that it’s SO super easy to make!
Simple add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth with little to no lumps remaining.
Pour the mixture into the creami container and freeze for 12 hours (or until you’re ready to enjoy it!). Once ready to eat, add it to the creami machine and process using the sorbet feature.
As usual, if you end up making this recipe, please snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I always love to see what y’all are making from my blog.Print
This Strawberry Ninja Creami Sorbet Recipe is SUPER easy to make with just 2 simple ingredients. It’s a healthy and delicious treat!
- 16 ounce container of fresh strawberries (see note for frozen), washed and stems trimmed off
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar (optional)*
- Optional: splash of lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor and blend on high until creamy and little to no lumps remain.
- Pour the mixture into a creami container and freeze for at least 12 hours (or until you’re ready to enjoy it).
- Once ready to enjoy, secure the creami container into the machine and process using the sorbet feature. I have the creami deluxe and on my machine, I press “full” and then “sorbet” before pressing start.
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers in the freezer.
Frozen berries: you can also use frozen strawberries if that’s what you have on hand. You’ll most likely need to add a little bit of liquid to the blender to get the strawberries properly liquified. I suggest a splash of water but you could also use milk of any kind.
Sugar: I’ve made this with and without the sugar. I originally started at 1/3 cup of sugar and kept minimizing the amount until I decided it didn’t really need the sugar at all. However, go ahead and add the sugar if you want it to be a little sweeter.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: sorbet
- Method: ninja creami
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 53
- Sugar: 10.7 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.2 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: ninja creami recipes, ninja creami sorbet, ninja creami fruit recipe