One Pan Oatmeal
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Baked One Pan Oatmeal is SO EASY and requires just 6 simple ingredients! It comes together right in the baking dish too!
It’s crazy how much social media affects my cooking these days LOL. I’m not even mad about it. I’ve been getting so much inspiration from tiktok and Instagram- the only issue is that my “must try!” list is getting a little too long.
But I knew that I should not sleep on this One Pan Oatmeal that I saw on Tiktok by Corinne Meyer. You can see her original video HERE! I think it was the mixed berries on top that really drew me in….largely because I have FAR too much frozen fruit in my freezer that I bought with good smoothie intentions.
The other thing that I really LOVED about this recipe is that it requires just SIX simple ingredients!
Ingredients in this oatmeal:
- Old fashioned oats
- Chia seeds
- Milk of choice
- Frozen berries
- Optional shredded coconut
I’m not usually a coconut fan but it was really nice in this recipe! I highly recommend that you add it!
In addition to being SUCH an easy recipe, it ALL comes together directly in the dish you’re going to bake it in. YES PLEASE! Not a single dirty dish required to make this? LOVE THAT!
And if you’re like me, you eat the oatmeal directly out of the baking dish meaning that you only have ONE dirty dish to clean. I’m here for that! :D
I can’t wait to experiment with new flavors such as mango, chocolate and so many more! PLEASE let me know if you end up trying this!Print
This Baked One Pan Oatmeal takes just 5 minutes of prep work and is the EASIEST way to make oatmeal. You’ll LOVE this!
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1– 1 1/2 cups of frozen berries
- Shredded coconut for topping optional
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a small casserole dish (mine is equivalent to an 8×8 inch pan).
- Mash your banana directly in the baking dish. Top with the oats, chia seeds, and milk. Mix to combine.
- Sprinkle on the frozen fruit and shredded coconut. You *can* mix those into the oats but I like to leave them just sitting on the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the oatmeal is set. Serve immediately with a drizzle of maple syrup and ENJOY! It’s also delicious with a little bit of nut butter mixed in after baking YUM!
You can use any kind of berries for this but I really love it with the mixed berries!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan oatmeal, one pan oatmeal, baked oatmeal