Birthday Baked Oats
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Baked Oats are perfect for celebrating special occasions or even enjoying just because! They come together ALL in the dish that you bake them in and they’re so easy to make!
Today’s my birthday! And I wanted to celebrate with a simple and but delicious breakfast. SO, I made a sprinkle version of the one pan baked oats that I posted a couple weeks ago.
And luckily for you, I’m going to keep this post HYPER sweet and to the point. Because it’s my bday and I want to be celebrating instead of working. CHEERS!Print
These Birthday Baked Oats are so simple to make and perfect for celebrating any special occasion!
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of sprinkles
- optional for topping: frosting or maple syrup + more sprinkles
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a small casserole dish (mine is equivalent to an 8×8 inch pan).
- Mash your banana directly in the baking dish. Top with the oats, chia seeds, and milk. Mix to combine.
- Add in the sprinkles and stir one more time to combine.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the oatmeal is set. Serve immediately with a drizzle of maple syrup or top with your favorite frosting (I used a store bought vegan buttercream!). ENJOY!
Nutritional info does not include any frosting or other toppings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 27.4 mg
- Fat: 5.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.4 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 1.2 mg
Keywords: vegan oatmeal, birthday breakfast, birthday oats