Sheet Pan Garlic Lime Salmon
This Sheet Pan Garlic Lime Salmon is super simple to throw together and the perfect easy weeknight dinner! The post has been sponsored by Chicago Metallic Bakeware which is my GO TO bakeware for all of my baking recipes.
I mentioned on Instagram last week that I had more easy meat dinners planned for the blog soon and here’s the first of quite a few that I have planned for the next couple of months! My days have been SO busy lately that it’s a relief to know that I’ve got a handful of easy and delicious recipes in my back pocket.
Are you a sheet pan dinner cooker? I’ve been REALLY into sheet pan meals lately because they’re SO easy and the minimal cleanup is 💯🥰. This Sheet Pan Garlic Lime Salmon is the PERFECT example. The only real work is chopping the peppers, onion, garlic, and cilantro. After that your dinner is ready in a SNAP. 🙋🏻♀️HUGE FAN right here.
And I’m excited to be partnering with Chicago Metallic Bakeware again! I’ve replaced nearly all of my bakeware with Chicago Metallic pans and I’m loving them. They recently released a new line of textured sheet pans (as seen in these photos and my video) and I love them! They’re so delightfully non-stick and the price point on these is ideal.
You can check out their full line of bakeware HERE. THIS pan is another one of my all time favorites!
How to make this easy baked salmon recipe:
As sheet pan dinners go, this one is very easy! First whisk your sauce together and then toss a little bit of it onto the peppers and onion and then pour some over the salmon (directly on the baking sheet). Bake it for about 15 minutes and you’re DONE.
So easy, right!? You could make this even simpler by prepping everything the night before or the morning of. That way for dinner, everything can be thrown together and in the oven in less than 5 minutes!
I have a lot more easy sheet pan meals planned for you (including some really yummy vegetarian ones!) so be on the lookout for those.
If you have a specific kind of meal you’d like to see, I always love getting new recipe ideas so shoot me an email!
See how to bake salmon with peppers and onions here:Print
This Sheet Pan Garlic Lime Salmon is super simple to throw together and the perfect easy weeknight dinner!
- 3 small or 2 large bell peppers, cut into thin strips*
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 salmon fillets (roughly 6 ounces each but doesn’t need to be exact)
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro
- for serving: lime wedges and additional chopped cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F and spray a large baking tray with cooking oil.
- Make the marinade by whisking together the lime juice, water, olive oil, garlic, red chili flakes, cumin, fine sea salt, honey, and cilantro. Set aside.
- Place the peppers and onion on your baking tray and toss together with 1/3 of the marinade. Make space in the center or on the side of the tray and place the salmon fillets. Top with another 1/3 of the marinade. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Top with additional marinade to serve and ENJOY!
*I’ve found that the sizes of bell peppers vary greatly. If yours are small than you might want 3. If they’re large (as often found at grocery stores), 2 is probably perfect.
- Category: dinner
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, healthy dinner, quick dinner