10 minute Cauliflower Fried Rice
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This post was sponsored by Ocean Mist Farms but all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much for supporting the brands that make Food with Feeling possible!
I’m excited to partnering up once again with my friends over at Ocean Mist Farms! I shared a bit about their history in my Cranberry Brussels Sprouts post but today we’re talking ALL about this EASY Cauliflower Fried Rice.
This WHOLE recipes comes together in about 10 minutes baking it my new favorite lazy meal!
To make this SO EASY, we’re using Ocean Mist’s Season & Steam Cauliflower Rice as well as their Season & Steam Vegetable Medley. They both require just 3 minutes to cook in the microwave. From there, we’re going to toss it all together in a pan with some spices and soy sauce to crisp it up a bit.
So easy. So GOOD!
I’m a big fan of eating this recipe just the way that it is BUT if you want to add some protein into the rice (or serve it on top), there are so many easy ways to do this.
My favorite protein to serve with this cauliflower rice: my crispy pan fried tofu. You can have it crisping up in the pan while you’re starting on the veggies and the whole meal is still ready in about 15 minutes.
To make this more like a traditional fried rice recipe, I lightly chopped the veggies after steaming them. This is totally optional though and the recipe would still work out well if you put them in whole. Since I’m serving a toddler, I like to keep things pretty small :)
Seriously love HOW EASY the Ocean Mist Season & Steam packs make it to throw together and quick AND HEALTHY meal. I plan on using these a LOT in the new year and am excited to share even more recipes with you utilizing them.
That’s all I have for today! As always, if you end up making this recipe, please snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! I always love to see what y’all are making from the blog!
And thank you again to Ocean Mist Farms for sponsoring this post!Print
This Cauliflower Fried Rice comes together quickly with little prep time!
- 12 ounce bag of Ocean Mist Season & Steam Vegetable Medley
- 12 ounce bag of Ocean Mist Season & Steam Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- optional for serving: crispy tofu
- Cook the vegetable medley and cauliflower rice according to package instructions BUT take one minute off of the microwave time for both of them (we’ll cook it a little more in the pan).
- Optional: carefully remove the vegetable medley from the bag and lightly chop it up. You can also just leave it whole if you’re fine with the larger pieces.
- In a large skillet, combine the veggies, cauliflower rice, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and soy sauce. Place over medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes to cook off some of the moisture and make this a little more like a fried rice. You also have the option to skip this step completely and just mix together all of he ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve and ENJOY! I love to eat mine with a little bit of pan fried tofu!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cauliflower fried rice